OOPS, I did it again! Another 2 months passed without an update on my sweet boy! But this sweet boy is giving me a ruuuun for my money, so time is scarce here! Plus the fact that I went back to work this month and have 289723490 things going on, I keep forgetting about this little love!
Little man is still such an amazing baby, but he’s definitely getting more independent and will make it known when he wants to get down and play, or has had enough and wants arms and boob STAT. My little love is still exclusively breastfed but sadly I think the end is near… we will have to start introducing a bottle of formula a day pretty soon once my frozen milk runs out, because I don’t make quiiiiite enough while I’m pumping at work. But, a fed baby is all I care about and I’m happy to have made it this far, for sure!
So, let’s see what this chunky cutie was up to the past few months!
7 Month Stats
- Weight: 19 lbs 4 oz
- Height: 28.5 inches
- Sleeping: Usually in his crib and pretty much through the night- sometimes wants to cuddle and snack but right back to sleep after that!
- Eating: Nursing every 2 to 3 hours or taking a 5-6 oz. bottle of pumped milk.
- Waking: None or once a night
- Wearing: Fully in 6-9 month clothes!
- Diapers: 4s
- Doing: Started army crawling, eats anything and everything, went back to Mimi’s house once Summer was over 🙁
8 Month Stats
- Weight: 21. 2 lbso
- Height: Not sure this month!
- Sleeping: OOOH-eeee… sometimes waking up several times a night… can we say 8 month regression + teething?!
- Eating: Nursing every 2 to 3 hours or taking a 5-6 oz. bottle of pumped milk. Eats ALL the foods! Whatever we give him, for real!
- Waking: See above 🙁 Sleepy mama!
- Wearing: Fully in 9 – 12 or 12 month clothes!
- Diapers: 4s
- Doing: Pushing on to all 4s, rocking, still army crawling at lightning speed, trying to pull up to stand. Loves tickles!
Sorry sweet boy, Mama promises to do your 9 month picture on time 🙂