Full disclosure, it’s my summer break and for some reason I’m terrible at blogging in the summer! We’ve been in Disney World and now getting ready for 3 weeks at the beach! So to say I’ve been busy is an understatement! I’m going to try and go back and recap 5 and 6 months below!
5 Month Stats
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Height: Literally no idea haha🙂
- Sleeping: Usually in his crib and pretty much through the night- sometimes wants to cuddle and snack but right back to sleep after that!
- Eating: Nursing every 2 to 3 hours or taking a 5-6 oz. bottle of pumped milk.
- Waking: None or once a night
- Wearing: Fully in 6-9 month clothes!
- Diapers: 3s
- Doing:Rolling back to front and front to back, sitting in his bumbo seat, smiling socially, laughing, likes to be tickled,playing with toys, holding a bottle, smiling and giggling (consistently started at 11 weeks), rolling over from front to back (around 10 weeks), tummy time, following voices and noises, kicking legs and grabbing at toys.
6 Month Stats
- Weight: 18.4 lbs
- Height: Not sure- he goes for his 6 month check up right before he turns 7 months haha 🙂
- Sleeping: 2 words- sleep regression!! He’ll squirm, realize no one is holding him, and DEMAND to have arms the rest of the night! We are missing our snoozes lol
- Eating: Back to being exclusively breastfed instead of bottle since I’m home for the summer! Woo hoo- bye bye pump! He has also started trying some foods- bananas (whole and pureed), pureed apples, avocado, potato, oatmeal, and even a little lick of ice cream 😉
- Wearing: 6-9 or 9-12!
- Diapers: 4s
- Doing: Rolling both ways, totally mobile thanks to said rolling, loves to grab my neck and kiss me, has total mama-itis!
Words can’t describe what I feel for this sweet boy, y’all! He is the best baby and I just want to freeze life right here and never let him grow up!!! <3