Every Spring as we’re getting ready for summer, we like to re-stock the kids’ wardrobes for summer. Nothing crazy, but they aren’t quite at the stage yet where they can just reuse last summer’s clothes because they are still growing, so we are having to go up a size each year, pretty much. I know I’m probably beating a dead horse here but y’all, we have been BUSY! And mama has had no time to go start on those summer wardrobes!
Lucky for me, I found out about this amazing new brand called Wee Blessing, which is a subscription box for kids clothes (as well as moms, dads, and maternity clothes), and is seriously such a great idea and service!
Wee Blessing is a professional styling service tailored to your taste, budget, and lifestyle that helps you feel your best and gives you back what matters most……your time! Can I get an AMEN?! They are a family owned business and the only styling service who can style an entire family from newborn to adult. I don’t know about you, but this is the first one-stop shop that I’ve seen to offer subscription boxes for every member of the family, and for me, that makes all the difference!
So how does Wee Blessing work?
- Fill out your style profile online. It was surprisingly accurate to what they sent her! I listed her favorite colors, characters, that she loved dresses and skirts, sparkles, etc. I was really impressed with how spot on it was!
- When you receive your box,
- Take 10 full days to decide what you love, and send back whatever you don’t love in a pre-labled package… it really can’t get any easier. Your credit card will only be charged for what you decide to keep!
- Also, if you keep everything, you’ll get 10% off your next Blessing!
What I love:
- YOU choose your own budget and frequency of receiving a Blessing. So, if you hit a month where you don’t feel like you need a box, you won’t be penalized!
- They have all the best name brands + some boutique brands, as well!
- It’s a one-stop-shop for baby, kids, women, men, teens, and even maternity!
- They send you a pre-paid shipping envelope and label, so all you have to do is put what you don’t want in there and send back! It’s literally so easy.
So, for our first Blessing Box, Anissa got to get a box and check out her Blessings below!
Zunie Gray/Pale Pink Tutu Dress
(retail $42, my price $18)
Gymboree Bright Purple Sequined Lace Dress
(retail $52.95, my price $24)
Carter’s Yellow Donut Shirt (retail $14, my price $6) and OshKosh Rose Leggings (retail $16, my price $7)
Epic Threads Ivory Best Friends Forever Tee (retail $16, my price $7) and Epic Threads Black Patterned Skirt (retail $16, my price $7)
So, now that I’m sure you are all convinced that you need to try WeeBlessing, how do you do it? Head over to https://weeblessing.com/ and begin filling out your style profile! When you check out, use the code THEACCIDENTALMRS to receive a 20% discount on your first Blessing Box. Also, if you refer a friend, you’ll get a $50 credit on your next shipment!
I’d love to see pictures of your boxes and outfits if you decide to join!
Disclosure: I received a free Blessing Box in exchange for my open and honest review of Wee Blessing. I will receive a small commission for each sign up as an affiliate. All opinions and thoughts are my own.