So full disclosure, this post has been sitting in my drafts for 3 weeks and Baby Andrés will actually be THREE months old next week. But, I wanted to get this up so better late than never, I guess! I actually love looking back and comparing stats from all three kiddos, so this is more for me than you anyway 😛
Baby Andrés is literally growing like a weed! He is getting so big so fast, I can’t even handle it!! Here are his stats and deetz from his two month appointment!
- Weight: 12 lbs. 2.5 oz (up 4 pounds in a month and more than doubled his birth weight!)
- Height: 23 in (up 2 inches from last month)
- Sleeping: Either in the co-sleeper in our room or in his crib! He only wakes up once (2:30 a.m.) and then sleeps until 6:30 or 7, so I’m getting two good 5-hour stretches a night!
- Eating: Nursing every 2 to 3 hours or taking a 4 oz. bottle of pumped milk.
- Waking: Once a night!
- Wearing: 3m and 3-6m! I’ve packed away all his Preemie, NB, and 0-3m clothes
- Diapers: 2s
- Doing: Tummy time, starting to smile, picking up his head, looking around, following noises and voices, and has rolled over twice, from tummy to back!
Next update in a week! LOL