Last night, Mr. R made a serious home-run dinner that left everyone satisfied but wanting more-just for the flavor! He made a pizza with a chicken crust- yep, a crust made of chicken! It’s so healthy and actually super easy, so I wanted to share the recipe!
1.25 – 1.5 pounds of dark meat chicken
.5 cups of parmasean
1 to 2 eggs (depending on thickness/fluffiness you like)
Paprika, Cumin, Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning for chicken
PreHeat Oven to 450
1. Make sure chicken is patted super dry
2. Throw everything but eggs into a food processor and let it rip he chicken up. Once chicken is shredded a bit, add the eggs, and process until chicken is completely shredded and almost pasty.
3. Line pan with wax paper and put chicken on a pan with edges, (no flat pans because grease will spill out). Use big spatula to spread chicken to about 1/4inch in heighT. Place chicken in fridge for about 15 minutes.
4. Throw in oven for about 15-20 minutes, until you see the edges of the chicken turning brown.
6. Take out of oven and make it a pizza. Add the sauce you want, and cheese, and toppings.
NOTE: make sure veggies and meats that you want to add are cooked before. They can be left overs from night before or just cooked. This because the pizza only needs to cook for about 6 minutes more so meats and veggies may not be cooked to your liking.
7. Put back in oven for 6-8 minutes or until cheese begins bubbling.
Enjoy your easy and healthy dinner!