So, in honor of Super Bowl (too soon for our achin’ Atlanta hearts, I know) I wanted to try something new for a dessert. I had a box of my go-to Ghiradelli Triple Fudge Brownies, but that wasn’t going to do… I wanted to do something out of the ordinary. So, I decided to do a take on S’mores by creating these S’mores Brownies in a cupcake tin.
S’mores Brownies Ingredients
- 1 box Ghiradelli triple fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- Chocolate syrup
- Mix all ingredients as listed on box
- Scoop brownie mix into cupcake pan
- Bake at 350 for 25 mins
- Add marshmallows to top and pop back in the oven
- Bake another 15 mins
- Take out and add more marshmallows as they cool
- Top with graham cracker crumble and chocolate syrup
*Tip* Once they have cooled, they will harden a bit… so make sure to pop them in the microwave for 10 seconds later before eating 🙂
SpicemylifeFebruary 7, 2017 at 4:43 pm
I absolutely love these! Gotta make them soon!
VanessaFebruary 7, 2017 at 10:13 pm
Those look AMAZING! I’m going to have to go get some brownie mix soon!