IT IS DECEMBER! Holy Moly- this year has definitely flown, and I am in awe of the fact that we are 3 weeks away from Christmas! So, instead of a Holiday Gift Guide, I guess this is a last minute holiday gift guide #oops.
Anyway, the items on this year’s holiday round-up are practical things that in fact, we are actually buying or getting in our own home! They are tried and true, great buys for everyone in your family. Enjoy!
- Essential Oils: These are new to me, but Woolzies, a company I have worked with before, has introduced a new line of essential oils, and let me tell you, they smell SO great. When I first got Lavendar in the infuser, Cele couldn’t stop talking about how amazing our room smelled. I love these because, in our new home, it still smells “new” like paint and boxes, so this starter pack has helped it smell more homey. And at only $23,99, the Woolzies Starter Pack is the perfect gift for someone just venturing in to essential oils.
- Pommello Sweats: Manage your weight by what you wear- say what?! These unique workout clothes use patent-pending fabric to help generate heat and increase sweat in a short amount of time. Basically, it gives you all the same detox benefits as a sauna or hot yoga session, but anytime, anywhere, taking any workout to the next level. I am so incredibly excited to get my pair of workout clothes and try them out when I receive them, so be looking out for a full review soon! For now, check out their amazing website to learn more about the products!
- Google Home: So, Cele is actually getting two of these new Google Assistants for the new house and is BEYOND excited (I am, too!) He keeps walking around the house saying, “See, when we get Google Home, we can say ‘Ok Google, turn on music!’ and it will go!” We’ll see about all that 😉 You can use it to do things like set your alarm, activate your phone, and much more!
- Fire Pit: Because who doesn’t love to snuggle up by the fire outside? Target has a ton of great firepits (as I’m sure does Home Depot, Lowe’s, and tons of other places), and at anywhere from $80-$300, you can definitely find something in your budget!
- Ben the Rooster: Because we all know that most toddlers have more toys than they could ever need, I wanted to include “experiences”, too! Ben The Rooster is a postcard service aimed at kids ages 2-8. Ben sends two postcards each month about his life on the farm, and each postcard comes with a stamped postcard designed for sending a reply. Ben’s holiday package is a six-month subscription to his postcards and includes a 2017 coloring calendar – think coloring book plus calendar! It’s $36.00, and you can find the package at www.bentherooster.com/holidays. But hurry! You must order it by December 13!!
- HappiSnappi: These adorable hats and headbands are made to mix and match! I know Anissa would love them because she loves to change up her look. These dainty accessories aren’t just adorable. They serve a good cause too! Through the company’s Buy a Hat/Give a Hat campaign, for every hat purchased HappiSnappi will donate a hat to a children’s hospital. With products ranging from $3.50-$22.50, it’s an affordable gift, too!
- TeePee Tents: Remeber building forts when you were a kid? What if you just had a teepee fort set up all year round? I have been drooling over this TeePee tent at Target for months, and know it would be an awesome gift for a lot of little ones!
- Ikiki shoes: These shoes are made specifically for helping little ones learn to walk, which comes at the perfect time as Tino begins to take his first few steps! ikiki shoes have a patented squeaker design that squeaks to help them walk, but allows you to turn off the squeaker when you need a little peace and quiet. Can’t wait for Tino to try his out! Check out their anatomy of a perfect shoe below:
- Roobeez clothes: Roobeez, makers of my favorite little baby booties, have come out with a new, adorable line of clothing that I can’t stop oogling over! These pieces are the perfect staple for a baby’s closet, and I am just loving their designs! You can also see what’s coming with their 2017 lookbook… but warning- you’ll want all of it!
Ben the Rooster- Your Kid's New BFF! - The Accidental Mrs.January 2, 2017 at 5:00 pm
[…] those of you who got a chance to check out the Holiday Gift Guide or who follow me on Instagram, you may remember me sharing about a great new friend that Anissa […]