Today, I’m sharing a recipe that I’ve made twice in the last week, because it is so.dang.good! I’m loving this easy-to-make, quick, no bake fruit tart recipe, and wanted to spread the love!
Now, I did make my own graham cracker crust but you could definitely make this just with a pre-made crust!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 sleeve of ground graham crackers (I ground mine in a food processor but you could smash them the old fashioned way in a bag)
- 7 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (or sugar)
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Spread it in a lightly buttered pie dish. Use a metal measuring cup to spread it flatly
3. Bake at 375 for 6 minutes, or chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours- either option will work to harden the crust!
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 1 small box lemon pudding
- 1 shot of coconut rum to spike (optional, of course)
1. Make pudding according to box
2. Fill the pie dish (if you baked the crust, let it cool completely)
3. Chill together in the fridge for 2 hours to let it set
- Sliced strawberries (4)
- Blueberries (handful)
- Blackberries (handful)
- Sliced almonds
Decorate your tart with the sliced fruit, and ENJOY! 🙂