My sweet little love, Tino, turned 1 month old! I can’t believe a whole month has passed, but since he is SUCH a good baby, it has flown by and honestly been a lot easier than I ever expected having 2 kids would be. Shout out to you, Baby Boy!
Here are his 1 month stats, and then we can get to the good stuff- the pictures!
- Weight: 8 pounds, 12 oz. (up a little over 2 pounds from birth!)
- Height: 21.25 in. (almost 2 inches longer than birth!)
- Sleeping: He is actually a better sleeper than big sis right now! He really only wakes up once at night- he nurses and then falls asleep around 8:30 p.m., wakes up around 1 a.m., and then again at 5 a.m. to start the day!
- Eating: Exclusively breastfed. Thank goodness, I have had no supply issues this time around, so we have been able to have a more-than-successful breastfeeding relationship so far! I’m also pumping every time he eats, so I can build a freezer stash. So far, I have a little over 200 ounces saved up for when I go back to work in a less than 2 weeks (WAH!)
- Wearing: Newborn and just starting to wear 0-3 month
- Diapers: 1’s
- Doing: Smiling (usually involves a toot or poop), moving his head like a wild man, loving boobs. He’s great at following sounds and lights with his eyes and is quite the wiggle worm!