Happy Monday! Hope you all had a restful weekend. Unfortunately, ours consisted of two Urgent Care visits and an ER visit due to Miss Anissa’s asthma, but I am happy to report she is feeling good and (almost) back to normal!
Anyway, I’ve shared with you all her 1 year birthday pictures but wanted to wait to share her stats till we took her to her 1 year appointment, so voila, here they are!
- Weight: 24.4 pounds
- Height: 29 inches
- Sleeping: Mostly back to through the night, but sometimes she’ll wake up at midnight and just want to be cuddled back to sleep 🙂
- Eating: Whatever we have, and doesn’t want anything different!
- Diapers: 5s
- Wearing: 24 month or 2T
- Doing: Walking around tables or sofas, holding on still. She can take a few steps on her own, but hasn’t fully gained enough confidence yet for walking 🙂 Crawling all over the place!! Climbing up and down the stairs, and on and off of chairs and sofas. She got a slide with stairs for her birthday, and she can climb up the stairs and go down the slide by herself. She also wants to bathe herself in the shower now, so if you put soap in her hands she will “wash” her body. It’s presh.
- Words: Up, no, hi, hey, bye, Doc (Doc McStuffins), poop (my proudest moment- haha), Elmo, Ava (her prima), Eba (Ella, her other prima), Mama, baby, Pe-bas (Pebbles, our cat). Papa (dad), Dada (also dad), Pa (her grandpa), ba (ball), mas (more), agua (water), wawa (bus). So, more than 20 words! She has also said her first (super simple) sentence- “Hi, Pe-bas!”
- Teeth: Bottom two BUT the top row are all bursting at the seams to pop through- SO swollen! So she will have a motuhful soon enough!
And, of course, pictures! These are from her 1st birthday party! We just had a small get-together at the house with her cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents, and it was marvelous! We had such a great time!