Y’all- Anissa Marie is 11 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!!!! How how how?! That means in less than one month, we’ll be celebrating the one year anniversary of the most magical, painful, hazy, long, perfect day of my life. 11 months ago, we welcomed the most perfect little lady into our lives, and every single day of these 11 months have been pure bliss (and sleeplessness) 🙂
So, what’s the little bug up to these days? Well, crawling and cruising everywhere, getting into everything, including up the stairs! Say what!
- Weight: She’s thinning out- 22 pounds!
- Height: 28 inches
- Sleeping: Getting better- and this is a whole different post I am writing- but we have been sleep training her for the past 9 days, following the book “Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child”. Basically, we are crying it out, but a watered down version. We can go in and soothe her. The main point, though, is getting her to sleep earlier. She’s been going to bed around 7:30 p.m. instead of 9, and I think it’s working! She is down to about one wake-up per night, right around midnight. Hey, I’ll take it compared to what we’ve been dealing with the past few months!
- Eating: Still loving everything but definitely getting pickier. She will pick and choose what she wants off her plate.
- Diapers: 5s!
- Wearing: 18 month or 18-24! My baby is like a toddler!
- Doing: Walking around tables or sofas, holding on still. Trying to stand up directly from sitting (picture a baby downward dog). Crawling all over the place!! If you ask where your nose is, she points to your nose, same with mouth. Also, pointing at everything! And her newest trick is climbing up the stairs- we are in trouble!
- Words: Pe-bas (Pebbles, our cat). Papa (dad), Dada (also dad), Pa (her grandpa), ba (ball and/or baby), mas (more), Agua (water), wawa (bus)
- Teeth: Bottom two 🙂
She loves giving hugs and kisses, and loves playing peek-a-boo in her crib. She also loves Pattycake and will start “patting it” as soon as I start singing!
Oh- also hilarious- she will now do a few things on command- like if we say “Como canta la nina?” (How does the girl sing?) She will fake sing- so cute. Same thing with laughing. I love it!
Anyway, she just got baptized as you saw in my past post. It was the best day!!! This month, we are looking forward to her second Easter (she was 2 days old last year!) and lots of fun family and friends birthday parties! Can’t wait to enjoy her last month as a “baby” 🙂
Of course, the sweet shots 🙂