Happy 10 months, baby girl!!
Funny story- the original title of this post was “10 Months and Toothless” because, as of two days ago, that’s what best described Miss Anissa! Then, lucky for her, Mama was running late on the post and she cut her FIRT TOOTH yesterday, at 10 months and 6 days, so naturally, that is the highlight of this post! I must admit, I was beginning to wonder if she’d be gummy the rest of her life!
10 months has been so.much.fun. I think I’ve told Mr. R at least every other day how much I love her at this age. Aside from the sleep regression (oh, sweet sleep, will we ever meet again?), she is just so much fun, crawling, climbing, standing, talking, pointing,… I mean, she is the best!
Coming up next, we’re going to have her baptized on March 14, and then it will be her FIRST BIRTHDAY! Holy Moly!!!
So here are her stats for 10 months:
- Weight: Still around 23 pounds!
- Height: 27 inches
- Sleeping: Sleep regression to the max. Most nights she is waking up 3 to 4 times. I mean, it’s worse than the newborn phase. On top of that, we are flirting with co-sleeping, and she ends up in our bed at least part of the night each night.
- Eating: This is a big one- we’ve started ordering her kids meals! Now, she doesn’t eat it all, but she will eat about half of it, which leaves the other half for lunch or dinner the next day! She is eating any and all table foods, and definitely wants whatever we eat.
- Diapers: 5s!
- Wearing: 18 month or 18-24! My baby is like a toddler!
- Doing: Walking around tables or sofas, holding on still. Trying to stand up directly from sitting (picture a baby downward dog). Crawling all over the place!! If you ask where your nose is, she points to your nose, same with mouth. Also, pointing at everything!
- Words: Pe-bas (Pebbles, our cat). Papa (dad), Dada (also dad), Pa (her grandpa), ba (ball and/or baby), mas (more).
Oh, my stinker. My stinky stinker. I just love her so much. And now, the pictures 🙂 I don’t have many from this month, and I realized why- now that she is on-the-go, I literally cannot get her to sit in one spot long enough to take a picture! GRR! But, her first Valentine’s Day just passed, and we got some very very cute pictures from there that I want to share!
Rolando RodriguezFebruary 26, 2015 at 5:03 pm
🙂 + Hearts!
NoniMarch 1, 2015 at 4:20 pm
Such a sweetie!