As you may or may not know, I am a proud babywearing mama! And even better? I think Mr. R likes babywearing even more than I do! So it is not surprising that one of my favorite companies to work with, and one that I am proud to be a brand ambassador for, is Boba. You may remember a while back when I announced this partnership… if not, you can read up here!
I’m so excited to finally try out Boba’s wrap, which I must say, is pretty darn amazing! We have their full size carrier, the Boba 4G, but something about the wrap was just screaming my name! I will say, we had a different wrap that I did not like and never used more than once, so I was hesitant to give this one a try but confident that I’d like anything Boba. And… I was right!
So what do I love about the Boba Wrap? Well, let’s see:
- The designs. Anissa and I are rocking the Stardust, but you can find all of the designs here: http://www.boba.com/store/baby-wrap
- How lightweight and stretchy it is. This allows you to keep baby super close and snuggled up.
- Portability. This wrap is easy to throw in the diaper bag, and even comes in a sweet little carrying case so you don’t get it all jumbled up!
- The price. The Boba wrap starts at $38, making it a super affordable babywearing option.
- Last but not least, how much my baby girl loves it. This should be at the top of my list, because, I mean, just LOOK at the joy on that face! Especially with this separation anxiety business we’ve been going through lately, the Boba wrap has been a lifesaver. This is how we do grocery shopping, walks, dishes, naps, everything these days. You could say we’re pretty inseperable 🙂
So, let’s be real. Any negatives to the Boba wrap? The only thing I’ve found, which is actually user error and nothing to do with the Boba, is that you need to make sure to put it on yourself very snuggly, or else baby will start dropping… or, maybe that’s just because my baby weighs 18 pounds 😉 Either way, I corrected it after the first wear and we haven’t had any issues since!
So, have I sold you on the complete amazingness of the Boba wrap yet? Well, lucky for you, we have a beautiful Sangria Boba wrap to giveaway to one lucky Accidental Mrs. reader! All you have to do is enter via the Rafflecopter link below. The contest ends 11/14. Open to U.S. residents only. GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: I’m a Boba Ambassador. I participate in Boba events and online conversations, and receive thank you gifts for my participation, but all opinions and experiences expressed are my own.