HOLY MOLY!!! 4 months?! Where has time gone? How is our little girl 4 months old?
I just have to brag on Anissa Marie for a bit- she is seriously such a good baby. This has been a big month for her- she started to teeth and hasn’t been feeling too well, and she started solids which have stopper her up, if you know what I mean. But that sweet angel has just pushed through it and is just so so good. She’s still sleeping through the night, and has even started to put herself to sleep at night!
Here are a few more of her updates at 4 months:
- Weight: 15 pounds 14 oz at her 4 month check up
- Height: 24 inches… she had a huge growth spurt last month!
- Sleeping: Still an amazing sleeper! She sleeps from about 8:30 pm to 6:30 am most nights, and she takes two long naps during the day and one in the early evening.
- Eating: This was a biggie this month- we started solids! She has eaten rice cereal, prunes, sweet peas and bananas so far, and so far she loves it all! She also snacks on sweet potato puffs (softened in water) and of course is still drinking her milk 🙂
- Wearing: 6 and 6-9 month clothing- holy wow!
- Diapers: 3’s
- Doing: Sat up by herself for the first time! Holding her bottle, teething, standing up strong with very little support, almost rolling, laughing, “talking”, sleeping on her tummy, sitting in a high chair, holding things, reaching and grabbing.
And never fear, the pictures are here!