Well, I’m getting really bad at these monthly updates, considering Anissa is 3.5 months now! It seems like time just flies when you are so obsessed with someone! 😉
Three months has been a LOT of fun. First of all, it’s been our first full month at home together, no issues, knock on wood. She’s also just at such a fun age! She is laughing, smiling so much, responding to our voices, “talking”, sitting in a Bumbo and highchair, and giving big, open mouth, slobbery kisses. It’s pretty much the best thing that’s ever happened.
Here’s a video of her giving me those slobbery kisses and talking to me:
Here are some other highlights:
- Weight: 14 pounds 3 oz at her 3 month check up
- Height: 22 inches
- Sleeping: She is an amazing sleeper! She sleeps from about 9 pm to 7 am most nights, and she takes two long naps during the day and one in the early evening.
- Eating: Back to being (almost) exclusively breastfed- woo hoo!
- Wearing: 3 months and 3 -6
- Diapers: 2’s
- Doing: Laughing, “talking”, sleeping on her tummy, picking up her head, sitting in a high chair, holding things, reaching and grabbing.
Here’s a cute video of her giving me those slobbery kisses and talking:
And of course, pictures with some of her “firsts”: