Ok ok, I win the Worst Parent Award for posting a 2 month recap closer to Baby Girl’s 3 month birthday, but cut me some slack- the past few weeks have been tough and I’ve been in and out of the hospital, so blogging has unfortunately slipped a bit.
Here are Anissa Marie’s stats from her 2-month check-up. Oh, and she got her first round of shots- absolutely gut-wrenching!!
- Weight: 11 pounds 9 oz. (63%)
- Height: 20.5 inches (6% – shorty!!)
- Sleeping: Through the night! Hallelujah! When we got back from our trip to TX, it was like Magic Baby had swooped in and taken her place in her crib. She sleeps from about 10:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.!
- Eating: Back and forth between formula and breastfeeding. Because I was in the hospital for a week, I had to pump and dump, and now that they are still doing testing and I am on meds, still having to pump and dump. But I’m trying my darndest to keep my supply up- I’m just not ready to give up on breastfeeding yet!
- Wearing: 3 months and 3 -6… my little chunk 🙂
- Diapers: She’s in 2’s already!
- Doing: Miss Anissa Marie is just so darn active! She can hold her head up, look all around, smile, laugh, sit up in her Bumbo seat, and roll over. I am just so amazed by the tiniest, silliest things- I guess that’s why they say it’s true love 😉 OH- and she got her ears pierced the day before her 2 month birthday!
And now, the best part, PICTURES!