We have a super exciting week coming up in BabyLand! This week, not only do we have a 16 week check-up appointment, but we are also doing a Gender Reveal Ultrasound where we will find out Baby R’s gender with all of our family! That’s Thursday, so you better believe Friday morning you’ll all hear the exciting news!
But in the meantime, I’m taking guesses! Are you Team Pink or Blue? I thought it would be fun to share some details that might help sway your thinking, based on Old Wives Tales:
- Cravings: Salty foods (french fries and ketchup). Have pretty much lost my sweet tooth: BOY
- Carrying: Super low: BOY
- Weight gain: More spread out/not all bump: GIRL
- Headaches: BOY
- Morning Sickness: Some “hungoverness” but all-together not so bad: GIRL
- Heartbeat: above 140s: GIRL
- Chinese Gender Predictor: BOY
- Gender Dreams: BOTH
What do you think? Leave your guesses below and we’ll see which team wins soon!