Today I have a super-delish and even easier recipe for all my lovelies!
The other night we went over to my in-laws’ house for dinner, and my mother-in-law had made coquitos. I had no idea what they were, but waited paitently through dinner and when it was finally time for dessert… oh-my-gosh-mind-blown!
Basically, coquitos are sweet coconut balls. My mother-in-law explained how easy they are to make, and I just had to try!
So here’s the recipe. They are quick and easy (though I might add, pretty messy!) Try them out the next time you are looking for a two-ingredient, cheap and easy dessert, and enjoy!
– (1) bag of sweetened coconut
– (1) 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
– Pour the bag of coconut into a bowl
– Pour in most of the can of sweetened condensed milk (leave about 2 – 4 oz. in the can- you don’t need the whole thing)
– Mix together with a spatula
– Use a spoon to scoop the mix in balls onto a greased cookie sheet
– Cook at 350 degrees for 25 mins.