There’s a silver lining in every situation; in ours, although I totaled a car, we were starting to think about getting a new car anyway, so it just sped up the process. And, we ended up receiving a lot more for my car through insurance than we would have by trading it in.
So, we had been teetering between a few cars. We knew we wanted an SUV with a third row, but nothing TOO big. I also wanted something that didn’t look like too much of a Mom car, but that could one day end up being a mom car. So we were between a Ford Explorer, a Nissan Pathfinder, a Buick Enclave or a GMC Acadia. They all had their pros and cons, but we ended up going with the most perfect (in my opinion!) Ford Explorer, and I could not be happier!
Things I love about my new car:
- Spacious third row
- The color: It’s a unique brownish- burnt Sienna-ish color that I just adore
- You can turn on the car with the push of a button from inside the house (perfect for cold days)
- Sony sound system with 12 speakers
- My Ford Touch system hooks up our music and phones to sync everything up
- The phone sync let’s you place and control a call from the steering wheel for hands-free safety
- 3 memory pre-sets for seats, so Mr. R and I just have to push a button and all of the seats and mirrors go back to our exact preferences
- Dual sunroof (sunroof in the front row and a huge moonroof in the second row)
- Limited edition features and little accents. Ford really went the extra mile to ensure a top-of-the-line vehicle
- Beautiful leather seats
- Inside LED lighting is gorg! AND, you can even change the colors, so if you want orange inside lighting one day and purple the next, no prob!
- Gas milage is actually not bad for an SUV!
So, without further ado, I introduce to you our new Ford Explorer!