As we start the new year, I can’t help but think of some goals for my little bloggy and ways to improve it! 2012 was great for my blog… I mean, after all, it is the year my blog was born! Besides that, 2012 brought in several great partnerships, my first giveaway, first review, first sponsored post… you get the picture.
But although I have all this great stuff going for my blog and I so appreciate the readers and fans I have now, I can’t help but get a little greedy and want more! And that’s why I have decided to set a few bloggy goals for myself in 2013.
So here they are:
- Reach 100 Facebook fans and use Facebook to engage with fans
- Reach 500 Twitter followers and participate in more Twitter Parties
- Reach 100 blog subscribers (Hint: Just hit the little grey “Follow” box on the bottom right of the screen)
- Blog at least 5 times per week
- Include more personal posts (recipes, pictures, inspiration) in addition to all the great giveaways and reviews
- Increase my readership
So there you have it. Those are my Bloggy Goals for 2013. Can you help me reach any or all of them? Please be sure, if you like TheAccidentalMrs.com, to subscribe to the blog, follow on Facebook and Twitter!
Thanks for the support- you guys and gals rock 🙂