Today’s post is a lot of fun- it’s all about a new line of vodkas, Oddka Vodka, that I was recently introduced to.
Premium spirits and wine company Pernod Ricard launched a new brand of vodka, ODDKA® by Wyborowa in October 2012. ODDKA is currently available in Alabama, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island (SHUCKS!), and will be expanding its national and global distribution in spring of 2013 (woo hoo!), so hold on to your hats and get ready to go out and get some this spring!
ODDKA is available in 750 ml bottles in original, clear vodka and five wonderfully unconventional flavors. Brace yourselves for awesome:
- Apple Pie: For when you desperately yearn for the sweet taste of apples and cinnamon and can’t get one of grandma’s apple pies. Mixes best with Fanta, Coke or Ginger Ale.
- Electricity: A bolt of lightning in a bottle—but safer; tickling taste buds and sparking curiosity everywhere.
- Fresh Cut Grass: Nothing beats this home-mown taste; it’s crisp, citrusy, sweet and refreshing. Mixes best with Dr. Pepper, Ginger Beer or Soda Water.
- Salty Caramel Popcorn: If ODDKA were a movie, this flavor would be a caramel comedy with a sea salt subplot and a warm, feel-good ending. Mixes best with Fanta, Ginger Ale, Coke or Iced Tea.
- Wasabi: This tribute to the spicy burn of the sharp Asian condiment will satisfy your craving for something fiery. Mixes best with Ginger Ale and is perfect for a Bloody Mary.
See? Aren’t those great! I’m thinking Salty Caramel Popcorn is going to be my new fave. In fact, it would be perfect for the red-carpet wedding video premiere party we want to have in March, so I’ll cross my fingers that I can get my hands on a bottle by then!
Can you imagine how great these vodkas would be for themed parties or as themed gifts? Apple Pie is especially perfect for this time of the year, when homey, baked-goods and flavors are on everyone’s mind.
One of the main reasons I love this brand is it’s fun spirit, which I think is pretty apparent from the logo above, AND the five awesome flavors it is offered in. Beyond that, Oddka even has its own virtual character in the real world, Wit Oddoski, who is the voice and inspiration behind the brand. Wit was born as a 2-D line drawing, a rare condition that leads him to view the world a bit differently than others. Check out his interview below. Hi-larious!
I’m so happy to get to spread the news of this fun, unique line of premium vodkas with all my readers. Of course, it is SO important to note that this product should not be used by any one under 21 or pregnant, but I would hope you all know that already 🙂
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Oddka.