When we decided to have a little Labor Day cookout with the fam, my mind instantly went to Pinterest (of course) and I recipe I had seen… RachelSchultz.com‘s recipe for Rolo-stuffed Snickerdoodle cookies. Don’t remember that one? It looked a little like this:
YUM!!! I knew I had to make it, so I wanted to share my own recipe below. Enjoy!
– 1 box of Snickerdoodle cookie mix
– 1 egg
– 1 stick butter
– 2 bags mini Rolos
– Pre-heat over to 375
– Mix egg and melted butter
– Add in cookie mix
– Roll into 32 small balls of dough
– Flatten out balls of dough and add a mini Rolo inside each cookie
– Roll the cookies back into balls
– Roll each ball in the cinnamon sugar mix (included in box of cookies)
– Once finished with all cookies, pop in the oven (at 375) for about 19 minutes. (The box said 6 – 8, but after 8 minutes, I decided to give then another 8… and then another 3)
– Lastly, take a bite and enjoy 🙂 Makes 32 cookies.
JaclynSeptember 5, 2012 at 2:29 am
They were delicious!!! I think Alejandro grabbed one each time he went by the tray…and then took one for the road!
tinoSeptember 5, 2012 at 2:45 pm