MMM- got another good recipe for you guys today!
A few days ago, Mr. R made some absolutely delicious stuffed chicken breasts with roasted veggies. See how tasty it looks?
So, want to know how he made it? Check out the recipe below!
– 4 chicken breasts with skin
– 1 sausage link (we used turkey sausage)
– 1/2 green pepper
– 1/2 onion
– 1 tbs. minced garlic
– 2 potatoes
– 1 bag baby carrots
– 1 zucchini
– 2 tbs. oilive oil
– Seasoning to taste
– Fresh mozerella
– First, let’s make the stuffing:
- In a skillet, cook sausage link until slightly underdone and then chop finely
- Chop up peppers and onions in tiny pieces
- Mix chopped peppers, onions and sausage into a bowl with the garlic and let sit
– Now for the chicken marinade:
- Mix apple vinegar, naranja agria, cinnamon, salt and pepper into a bowl
- Drop in the chicken breasts and let them soak for a minute
- Cut up all the veggies into big chunks
- In a bowl, mix them in olive oil, salt and pepper
- Spread the veggies out on a baking sheet, and place them on the rack underneath the chicken breasts so all the juices can drip down onto them