Dear Anissa Marie,
Today is your 3rd birthday!
You are THREE!!! I can’t even believe it. You are the most amazing curly-haired, quick-witted, smart-mouthed little girl I’ve ever met in my life and I wouldn’t want it any other way. You are absolutely perfect, so smart, and most of all, so funny. You love to crack people up, you love to be tickled, you love scaring people- gah, you are so awesome.
It’s so hard to believe that it’s been three years since you came into this world! We have had the privilege and joy of watching you transform from tiny, wrinkly newborn into a cute, chubby baby, a funny, wobbly toddler and now a smart and sweet little girl. Here’s a post about the day you were born if you want to relive it- ha!
Here’s a little bit about your milestones right now:
- Height: 36 inches
- Weight: 39 pounds
- Favorite color: Pink
- Favorite shows: Miraculous, Bob’s Burgers (***NOT a joke)
- Favorite movies: Sing, Moana, The Little Mermaid, Kung Fu Panda, Tangled Show, Beauty and the Beast
- Favorite foods: Chicken, white rice, macaroni and cheese, hot dogs
- Likes: Making people laugh, watching color videos on YouTube, playing with play dough, princesses, superheroes, your baby brother, strawberry milk, candy, wearing dresses, being a princess, make-up, having your nails done, gymnastics, making up songs, dancing, music videos.
- Dislikes: Brushing your hair, eating veggies, being told you can’t eat candy for breakfast, sleeping in your own bed.
Words can never do justice for the feelings we feel for you, baby girl! You are one amazing little one, and I can’t wait to watch you continue to move mountains! Mami and Papi love you so much!!