So, as you may or may not know, a few months ago I was chosen as a host of a #DisneyKids Preschool Playdate! We were THRILLED! Disney has long been one of my goal companies to work with, so to be chosen for this fun event was like a dream come true.
Because of the timeline of when the parties needed to be held, along with our Disney trip and Anissa’s birthday, it was hard to find a time to do everything, so we decided to combine the playdate with Anissa’s birthday party and have a Disney World themed 3rd birthday party (which is going to be ahhhh-mazing!)
Disney is amazing and is providing us with goodies to help throw the party, and they’ve been hyping us up for our Playdate by teasing themes and things that might be included in our box. We finally received our box o’ magic this weekend and wanted to share what all was in it! You can also see our unboxing video to see Anissa help me unbox it all!
2017 #DisneyKids Preschool Playdate Box Contents
- Sophia the First rolling luggage
- 10 HP Sticky Photo paper kids
- Dory plush toy
- 10 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Plates
- 10 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cups
- 10 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Napkins
- 10 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse goodie bags
- 1 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse table cloth
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Swirl hanging decorations
- Coloring book
- 10 Jake/Sophia double-sided crowns
- 10 blue party hats
- Star foam sticks
- Star stickers
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Stickers
- HP Card/Invitation kit
- Soft soap hand soap
- GAMES! They provided us with gorgeous color copies of the following games/activities:
- Hidden Mickeys
- Fortune tellers
- Matching game
If you can’t tell, we are SO JAZZED for this party and can’t wait to show you all how it turns out!
Disclosure: I received these goodies in exchange for my partnership with #DisneyKids Preschool Playdate, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.