Hey y’all! Happy Hump Day!
I know, I know, you barely ate breakfast, why in the world would you be thinking about dinner? But, if you’re mind starts wandering towards dinner time and you have like, 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of bake time to spare, I’d strongly encourage you to try these BBQ Pork Stuffed Peppers! Now, this may sound like a weird combo to you, but I swear to you they are SO. GOOD.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 package pulled pork (we used the Kirkland’s brand from Costco)
- 4-6 peppers (I usually eat 1.5 :))
- 1 onion
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup green beans
- Chop onions, brocolli and green beans using the Vidalia Chop Wizard
- Sautee them together
- Meanwhile, heat up pulled pork in the microwave
- Slice tops off and pit peppers
- Mix all filling items together and season with garlic, salt and pepper
- Stuff peppers and top with shredded cheese
Now, I do want to say that prep time was reduced A LOT by using the Vidalia Chop Wizard ! This tool is the fastest, safest, and easiest way to chop or dice fruits and vegetables. At less than $20, the Vidalia Chop Wizard is a kitchen must-have! It comes with two sizes (for tiny chops and normal chops) and is available at Bed Bath & Beyond and on Amazon.com.
Disclosure: I received the Vidalia Chop Wizard for free in exchange for my honest review, however all opinions are my own.