- Boneless chicken thighs and legs
- Thick bacon
- Garlic, Paprika, Salt, Pepper, Chipotle Tabasco, Olive Oil
Directions for One Pan Baked Chicken and Bacon Glazed Asparagus
- For best results, you need a pan with a rack that sits over it, that way the juices (flavor) from the chicken will drip over the asparagus and mix with the bacon and be delightful!
- Set oven to 425
- Season chicken with seasonings, garlic, and Tabasco sauce. Then, toss with olive oil.
- Cut bacon into small bits.
- Cut ends off of asparagus. Season asparagus with salt, pepper, and garlic. Then, toss with olive oil.
- Place asparagus at the bottom of the pan, then sprinkle the bacon on top.
- Place rack over asparagus and add the chicken.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 425.
- When done, make sure to pour all the juices from the bottom of the pan over the chicken and asparagus.
Sounds easy enough, right? If you give it a try, please be sure to let me know in the comments section how it was!