Hey yall! This morning we have a guest post from none other than my dad (and he doesn’t even know it!) I’m sure he won’t mind me sharing his AMAZING Strawberry French Toast recipe with you all though. It’s so good, so so good. So, without further ado, here’s the recipe:
1. Four eggs
2. 1/4 cup of milk
3. 1/4 cup of slice or diced strawberries
4. Powder sugar
6. Cooking oil
7. 6 slices of thick white bread
1. Wash strawberries and either slice or dice
2. In a slightly deeper then an egg frying pan put cooking oil so that half of the bread will be covered. Put to heat, but not to hot.
3. Take the eggs and milk and mix together in a bowl large enough to bathe the toast in.
4. Now your grease is ready, start bathing your toast. Make sure and let sit a moment on both side so the egg mix soaks in. Then slowly put in to cook. Let cook on the first side till it starts slightly browning, then turn over. Repeat other side. Cook till golden brown.
6. Put 3 slices stacked on each plate, cut at a diagonal then fan apart. Add half the strawberries spread syrup over top and top off with powder sugar.
Here’s how it should turn out: